Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday's Fashion Finds: LC Lauren Conrad

I have to be honest with you, when I think back to the Laguna Beach days, I'm a Team Kristin girl at heart. But one thing I can give Lauren credit for is that her fashion sense is spot on. I was checking out her collection for Kohl's online (and despite it being a bit pricey for a broke college girl like me) the pieces are absolutely to die for. Not to mention the photo shoot itself is flawless. She has two collections out right now, but all my favorites came from her "Blue Mood" line.

Look #1
(Find it at Kohls)
There are so many things that I'm loving about this outfit. The cut of the skirt is perfect for me since I prefer flowy things for day time (and really all the time). Floral prints are one of my favorite things for spring (I know,  florals? for spring? groundbreaking!) I just love soft feminine looks and the chiffon blouse with a floral skirt is so light and romantic. It's definitely something I want to wear this season.

Look #2
(Find it at Kohls)
You may have noticed a pattern sneaking into all my fashion posts recently and that would be blazers! I'm really gravitating towards a more put together look these days, especially as I start to enter the professional world and you never know when you'll run into a networking opportunity! Again, I love the shape of the skirt! I think it tones down the outfit and makes it appropriate for wearing out and about. Plus, even though they're technically different blouses, you could definitely use the same white top to recreate both of the first two outfits!

Look #3
(Find it at Kohls)
And we're back to the florals! I love this button down, and I also love it paired with the lighter wash jeans. As much as I love to look at skirts and dresses, I'm always more comfortable in pieces that are a bit more casual, so this is a more realistic look for me. I feel like this is a perfect transition look from spring into winter because you get the aesthetics of spring without having to sacrifice warmth just yet.


Overall, I am absolutely loving this collection and spring fashion in general. Let me know your favorite spring trends or your style icons in the comments!


2 comments:

  1. These outfits are gorgeous, I so want that blue floral skirt but like you I'm a skint student!

    http://racheleiwood.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Her pieces are pricey! I ended up going out to the store yesterday to check them out in person (I was hoping to get it out of my system) but I ended up coming home with the skirt. Oops! Luckily it was on sale so it didn't hurt my wallet too bad ;)

      Delete