Sunday, May 18, 2014

My Favorite Kardashians

Hello friends. I hope you've all been enjoying your weekend! As I've previously mentioned, I'm rounding out my first week of summer vacation and it's left me with a lot of time to relax and to reflect on some really important things in my life...like my favorite Kardashians! It took a lot of careful consideration, but I've finally made my decisions. I know we never thought this day would come, but here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for--my definitive rankings of the Kardashian clan. 

1) Khloe
(Source)
I don't think I'm the only one who finds Khloe to be the most down to earth and relatable Kardashian and that's why she's coming in at #1. Throughout the show, we've seen Khloe struggle with body image, infertility, and her heart wrenching divorce with Lamar. Because of these things, she's always just seemed to be the realest of the bunch. Not to mention, she's usually the voice of reason who calls the rest of the family out when they get a little crazy.

2) Lord Disick
(Source)

Okay, so we can't forget that Scott had some serious low points on the show. Now that he's gotten the help and support he needs to manage his problem with alcohol, he's a much more likable guy. In fact, now that he's healthy, he's pretty hilarious (and beautiful). Not only is he always dressed to impress, but this guy has perfected the "scruffy look" and arguably grows the best facial hair on the West Coast.

3) The Children (specifically Penelope)
(Source)
Say what you want about the Kardashians, but they produce some pretty adorable children. Penelope is currently the front runner in my book (just look at those big eyes and chubby cheeks!) but North and Mason are also very cute. Regardless of the fact that I love all toddlers (famous or not), I can't help but think the reason these kiddos rank so high is because it's a lot easier to like a Kardashian when they can't speak in full sentences...

4) Kourtney
(Source)
Okay, at first I was going to say that Kourtney also seems to be a "normal" member of the family. But then I remembered her latest health kick where she intentionally gets oil enemas and I had to rethink that statement. But despite some of her interesting habits, she does seem pretty normal. I'm glad she and Scott have been doing well lately because I think they have the cutest family!

5) Brandon & Leah
(Source)
Brandon and Leah aren't necessarily on the show a lot, but they have been increasing their appearances lately and I can't say that I mind. They're a beautiful couple who seem to be genuinely in love. And if you need more convincing, you should check out their music video for Showstopper because it's super cute and the song is pretty catchy.

6) Rob
 (Source)
Mostly when I think of Rob Kardashian, I think of how much I want his family to stop giving him crappy advice about his weight loss and his mental health. Based on recent episodes of the show, he seems super down on himself and is in need of professional support which I'm not sure that he's getting.  But hopefully he starts to make some strides in the right direction and then he can feel positively about his life again! 

7) Kendall
(Source)
Overall I typically like Kendall. She seems to be aware of how many opportunities and resources she has, and seems very appreciative of them instead of entitled. But other than that she seems to fly under the radar (possibly a good thing in this family?) so I don't have too much to say about her. Although I am pretty disappointed she never dished on her relationship with Harry Styles. She would have won serious points with me if she had at least admitted they were dating!

8) Kim
(Source)
Oh Kim, where do I even start? Sometimes she's cool, but other times she's just too much. Although I guess if I had paparazzi in my face 24/7 who knows how I'd come out looking. But I have to give her credit because without Kim, there would be no show! And then where would I find inspiration for my blog?!

9) Bruce
(Source)
Most of the time, when Bruce is on the show, I kind of just feel bad from him. They definitely play it out like Kris dominates his every move (which is probably true?). But Bruce also shows up for some great father/daughter moments with all of his children which may or may not warm my heart. However, I do feel bad that as an Olympic Gold Medalist this gig is now his claim to fame.

10) Kris
(Source)
Here's everyone's (least)favorite mom-ager. The matriarch of the Kardashians gets a lot of flack and I hate to say it, but most of the time it's well deserved. I don't doubt that Kris loves her kids, but I also don't doubt that she equally loves the fame that comes with her kids. She tried to change her last name back to Kardashian when she was still happily married to Bruce Jenner (rude!). And her latest stint of thinking she could just walk onto the cast of Chicago on Broadway had me thinking she needed to seriously check her ego.

11) Kylie
(Source)
Ugh, sorry Kylie, but I have to put you at the bottom of the list. I have to admit this is mostly because of a clear violation of Instagram privileges (specifically an overuse of the pouty lip). But, lately she's also come off kind of whiney and spoiled on the show. Granted, she's 16 so hopefully she'll grow out of it soon, but in the meantime she could benefit from thinking a little bit more before she acts. But I have to admit, at 16 I was probably no walk in the park either.

Do you have a favorite Kardashian? Do you disagree with the ranks? Let me know in the comments!


2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading that post more than what I should! haha! What can I say? I just love the Kardashians a little too much! xx

    www.rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete