Monday, February 10, 2014

Well hello there!

Hello everyone!

My name is Elise and I'm a 22 year old college student whose hobbies include knitting and reality tv.



Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting. Up until now I don't know that I've ever really had much to say, but as I am heading into the home stretch of my time at UConn I realize that I have learned quite a lot here.

I've learned things in my classes, yes, but I've also learned a lot about myself. I've grown so much in my four years at this university and now I would like to share that with you.

So come with me on my adventures! Now that I've found my voice, I'm really excited to use it. :)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following and I like the subjects you are studying! It sounds really interesting to me and it's something I would do too, cant wait for more posts:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Obviously I'm biased, but I love the subjects I chose to study as well :) I can't wait to see more from your blog, too!

      Delete