Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Painting Adventures

So instead of keeping up with my homework, I completely ignored my responsibilities this afternoon and finally did the YouTube Tutorial I've been meaning to try. It came out pretty good if I do say so myself! Of course now I'm paying the price for an afternoon spent lolly-gagging as I sit here trying to force myself (while failing miserably) to trudge through the final 10 pages of academic journal articles for tomorrow morning's class. Second semester of senior year is NOT turning out to be the slide that I thought it would be. But oh well, I guess I can sleep when I'm dead.

lolololol at that last statement since anyone who knows me in real life knows that I sleep approximately 9 hours a day and am loving life. Anything less than that puts me on the struggle bus hardcore.

But here's the final product! Giving it to the boo for Valentine's Day.




Let me know if you've been working on any projects lately!


No comments:

Post a Comment