Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday's Fashion Finds: Chiffon Tops

So I don't know what it is with me and chiffon but we when I see a sheer button down top I literally cannot control myself. Personally, I don't feel comfortable rocking it with just a bandeau underneath, so I do opt for to cover my entire midriff with a cami so I don't feel self-conscious. Plus, I'm not the kind to really go out on the town, but I do like to dress up a little during the day. 
Tobi
I love this one from Tobi specifically because of the sparkle and my obsession with all things feminine and sassy. 
Charlotte Russe
And then this one from Charlotte Russe also has a little spice to it with the shoulder details and the slit down the sleeves.

To me chiffon says, "yes I may be sitting in a lecture hall for 3 hours today buttttttttttt, I did put some effort into trying to look like the adult I'll eventually have to be."

Let me know what your favorite piece of the moment is!



No comments:

Post a Comment