Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Top 5 Tuesday: Men in Hollywood

So I had quite a busy day today! Okay, by busy I mean went to class and then took a 3 hour nap which somehow seemed to take up the whole day. But anyways, since I'm running out of time left in this Tuesday, I decided to make this Top 5 Tuesday on a topic that speaks for itself. So here it is, quick and easy, my top 5 celebrity crushes of the male variety.

Enjoy! :)

1) Bradley Cooper
Okay, so Bradley has the most beautiful blue eyes and an adorable face and apparently isn't above dating 22 year olds so eventually he might date me. (Right?)
(Source)

2) Ryan Gosling
GUYS HE HAS HIS OWN MEME. And his ability to grow facial hair is far superior to most. And just all the other reasons that exist. Let's be serious.
(Source)

3) Justin Timberlake
Not only can Justin rock a suit but he has the voice of an angel. Not to mention that his set during the 20/20 Experience Tour is 3 hours long which is crazy! And when he won at the People's Choice Awards his first move was going to Taco Bell.
(Source)

4) Ian Harding
My love for Ian Harding stems from the fact he wears a sweater vest on screen like 95% of the time.
(Source)

5) Josh Hutcherson
I'm not gonna lie, it's mostly because of this cardigan and the fact that I can't separate actors from their onscreen characters so the fact that I love Peeta so much seriously helps his case. 
(Source)

So let me know which celebs are worthy of your love in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment