Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday's Fashion Finds: Jeweled Collars

So as my online shopping eyes begin to wonder, I always seem to stumble upon pieces that I absolutely LOVE, yet could never justify the price tag. My current obsession to lust over are these tops with the jeweled collar. 
J Crew
It's all Tanya Burr's fault since I saw her do a haul video wearing the bottom jumper from Top Shop. As a broke college student, I don't know why I was cruelly teasing myself on the J Crew website, but I spotted a similar short sleeved version which I've been lusting after ever since.
Top Shop

BUT I do feel like if I could find a way cheap polyester t-shirt, it would be a pretty easy DIY project to just glue some gems around the collar. Although I could be getting a little ambitious with that one.

Let me know if there's any fashion trends you've been loving!




No comments:

Post a Comment