Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday's Fashion Finds: Coral

So the weather has been teasing us lately, giving us a taste of spring and then following up with snow the next day. I have faith that warm weather is right around the corner though! 

Nothing says spring time to me like fun colors! Lately I've been lusting after all things coral. So here are a few of my favorite pieces.

(The Happy Wardrobe)

Not only am I loving the fact that a I could potentially get my hands on a coral blazer (did I mention my recent obsession with blazers?) but I love the way this is styled! I love the idea of pairing it with a statement necklace, and the jeans make it into an outfit that I could wear to class which is ideal for me since I don't have a reason to get dressed up too often. Unfortunately the one from this picture is sold out right now, but there is a very similar one that I saw at Target earlier today (and the target one was cheaper anyway)!!

(River Island)

I'm also in love with this skater skirt. How cute would this be with a chambray button down tucked in?! Or with something white and lace to keep it light for the summer time. (There's still snow on the ground here but a girl can dream right?)


And finally these earrings! I think I bought this exact pair already in mint and I love them. I may actually pick them up in coral as well. I've been really into bold accessories lately, but dangle earrings have never been for me. Some thing like this is perfect though! There's nothing I love more than a pair of sassy studs.


What's your favorite color for the spring time? Let me know in the comments!


4 comments:

  1. Oh! I really like that blazer! Love the coral color that's popping up everywhere now :) xx

    http://lifeofannas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Spring colors honestly make me so happy to look at :) Then I go a little too crazy when they start showing up in stores and end up with 30 things in one color!

      Delete
  2. that blazer is so cute! such a nice colour

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much! But unfortunately I haven't found one in that exact color in stores yet, but I'm keeping my eyes out!

      Delete