Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday's Fashion Finds: Watches

(Source)

I haven't always been into watches, but ever since I received one for Christmas last year they've been one of my go-to accessories. Not only are they super stylish and can dress up any outfit, but they actually serve a legitimate purpose! Gotta love functional fashion! 

Here are some of my top picks!

Menswear
(Charming Charlie)
Now in a perfect world I would probably be rocking a Rose Gold Michael Kohr's watch on the regular, but this girl lives on a budget. So when I found this dupe from Charming Charlie for under $30 you can bet I swooped in there and snatched that baby up. I reach for it every day and it shows limited signs of wear and tear so I'm super excited about that! I love the menswear vibe, but the rose gold metal keeps it feminine which is an important part of my personal style.

Patterned Face
(Charming Charlie)
Usually I try to be diverse with the stores I decide to feature on here, but HOW CUTE IS THIS? For real guys, I couldn't find anything similar that I liked nearly as much, so it's Charming Charlie's lucky day! They had so many of these pattern face watches which I thought were so cute for spring! They had lots of different patterns to choose from and they were all in pastel shades (you know how much pastels make me happy)! Because they had so many I feel like they must be on trend and will start to pop up all over the place once spring gets rolling. These are a lot daintier than the menswear pieces so you could definitely wear this with other jewelry too which I always think is nice.

Layering
(Source)
While the watches on their own can look nice, I love stacking them with other bracelets as well! Lately I've been in a "more is more" kind of mood when accessorizing my outfits and I refuse to apologize! I especially love how this look keeps with the cohesive color scheme while varying with the styles and textures of each piece. It really ties it all in!

Please share what your favorite accessory of the moment is? Are you a watch person or is your cellphone clock all you need?

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment